Monday, April 23, 2012

Well, we spoke with Adam on Friday morning, April 20 th and he was getting ready to head into the Smoky Mountains. He had a few equipment problems which I"m sure he"ll detail later on. He's not sure if the Stray Dog Pack will remain together, but we feel a connection to Lindy and John now, so we'll continue to monitor their blogs and keep track of them. I hope he meets more folks that are as nice as they have been to him. I sent his USB cable in his last care package so he'll be able to post more photos. Most of his previous stops have rather old computers that didn't have camera card readers.I didn't realize how much we  rely on technology until my wi-fi connections didn't work on vacation and I wasn't able to get Adam's check-ins on a regular basis. Yes, I know I'm an anxious mom. It should be 70-80 miles through the Smokies so hopefully we'll hear from him again when he's through there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment