Thursday, April 12, 2012

Franklin, NC & Photos

Staying at Franklin, NC tonight. It has been below freezing for the past two nights. Warm enough that we are safe, but no one is sleeping well because of the noise from the howling wind. My friend Lindy is having some knee troubles so we headed into town for the night.  Back on the trail tomorrow, no zero day in this town. I just finished my first 100 miles on the AT today!! I have some pictures of my friends to post that I thought you might like.

Me cooking dinner at Walasi-Yi Inn at Neels Gap (The flouresent coat in the background is PeskyBeaver)


Some of the crew one night after dinner clockwise from left: Ken, Daniel (From Germany),  Me, Lindy, PeskyBeaver (John), and Turbo. 


Dinner time at one of the shelters.


The Sherpas


No comments:

Post a Comment