Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trail Days (Part two)

The weekends activities continued. with my own personal reunions and some additions to my gear.

Pesky caught up with me here in town.
 I was able to find a hiking kilt, the last one in town and it was my size. I had looked for one before the trail, but couldn't find it. This one is made by MountainHardware and the model is called "El Kommando Kilt" The fates had spoken: "AtomBomb shall now where a hiking Kilt!!"
Free chili dinner in Tent city Parking Lot.
Free food = Long ine of hikers
 Me in my stylish new hat.
The local knitting circle spends the year crocheting hats to give to the hikers for free.
Their sales pitch was a guy standing on the sidewalksaying:  "Hey, hiker, go get yourself a hat."
Bueller hamming it up for the camera in his new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment